Thanks for visiting.
My name is Tyler Wittkofsky and I am an author, blogger, and fierce mental health advocate. I have a passion for mental health and spreading awareness for it, a theme found in much of my writing.
On this site, you’ll find links to my work, updates on my writing, and various other thoughts that come with combining tea and coffee.
Latest Blog Posts
- I’m Making Big MovesI’m honestly feeling the best I ever have. Things just seem to be lining up in life and I’m feeling good. I’ve got a big surprise. Something I’ve been keepingContinue reading “I’m Making Big Moves”
- I’ve Made Some ChangesMaybe you’ve noticed my logo changed. It’s possible you saw that my social media handles have all changed. Perhaps you even noticed the url for the site changed. I’ve steppedContinue reading “I’ve Made Some Changes”
- To My Best Friend, From Your Bipolar Best FriendThank you. You’ve been there for me every step of the way over the last five years. You’ve stood by my side when many people left, believing in me evenContinue reading “To My Best Friend, From Your Bipolar Best Friend”
- You Don’t Have to Be AshamedWe are all worthy of love and respect, and it is most definitely something we deserve to receive. We should be loved and cared for because of who we are,Continue reading “You Don’t Have to Be Ashamed”
- Stop Surviving and Start LivingIt’s New Year’s Eve and I’m left reflecting on what 2021 taught me. It was a long, yet exciting year. I struggled and hit rock bottom a few times whileContinue reading “Stop Surviving and Start Living”